We welcome your participation in blog comment threads, where we encourage you to analyze, comment on and even challenge our comments and views. It is our hope that you'll take the opportunity to interact with our blog leader and with other blog readers.
In order to keep these experiences enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you understand and follow the guidelines outlined below. By participating in this blog, including by submitting comments, you are consenting to comply with these guidelines.
This blog site is owned and controlled by Credit Union National Association (CUNA). CUNA has the right to delete or refuse to post any item, for any reason, or no reason, and at any time. Opinions expressed by others are not the opinions of CUNA and appearance of a posting on the site does not imply endorsement, recommendation or agreement by CUNA. CUNA’s occasional monitoring of the site does not provide users with any guarantee regarding suitability of the postings and does not make CUNA responsible for postings of others. CUNA shall not be liable for damages of any kind regarding use, errors, viruses, failures or links associated with this site. CUNA is not responsible for any purchase of a product or service not sold directly by CUNA. CUNA makes no guarantees of privacy. CUNA will not be liable for postings of others that are threatening, harassing, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or infringing. The posting of such material is strictly prohibited. Users hereby indemnify CUNA for any claims resulting from their postings.
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or any other protected class. Epithets and other language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated. Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material are prohibited. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author are prohibited.
2. You understand and agree that CUNA is not responsible for any content posted by others. CUNA may or may not monitor the user-generated content. CUNA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on the site.
3. You understand and agree that this blog and discussions are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in our discussion forums.
4. The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. CUNA is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant CUNA certain rights. CUNA is granted a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content in any form.